1 December 2014

November Wrap Up/December TBR

Hello everyone! Can you believe it's December already? I can't believe it's only 24 days until Christmas and 31 days until 2015! It's mad!

November was a pretty great month for me - even though I hardly read anything. I went to see the Hunger Games triple bill and saw Mockingjay Part 1 at midnight - and it was so amazing! The atmosphere in the cinema was fantastic. I love midnight screenings. I also saw Interstellar - which was amazing and slightly confusing; Get On Up - the move about James Brown and it was actually pretty good and I also saw Horrible Bosses 2 - which was even more hilarious than the first one. I'm also doing a massive clear out of my room because I have so much stuff that I have no where to put half of it, so most of it has to go.

Bookwise, this month I only read 7 books. I kind of got into a slump after finishing The Retribution of Mara Dyer (possible book hangover) and I also just wasn't in the mood for reading. I spent most of the month catching up on TV Shows.
I actually read quite a few great books this month, but hands down my favourite HAD to be A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas. There was no competition. It was such an enchanting and spellbinding read. I literally could not put it down as soon as I started reading. It was fantastic.

December TBR
So for December, I really only have 4 review books that I need to read (one carried over from last month). I'm taking part in Amber @ Books of Amber's Debutathon, so I have a huge list of debuts that I've got to choose from. I'm aiming for about 5-6 books for that I think. Other than that, I've got a big pile of Christmas books sitting on my bookcase that I'm planning to read this month as well. I don't think I'll read them all, but I like to have a variety.

So there we go! That's my wrap up & TBR. Let me know in the comments what your favourite book of November was and what you're most looking forward to reading this month.
Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. I like your Christmas design :D I'm so happy A court of thorns and roses blew you away - but I wasn't expecting anything else from Sarah. A cold legacy wasn't so bad! I thought it was more like the first book instead of the disappointing sequel. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously can't wait for the release of A Court of Thorns and Roses. Glad to hear it was good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACOTAR i still sooooooo exciting!!! I can't wait to fangirl over it with you. Ah!!!! <3 <3 <3
    I did move The DUFF over to my TBR shelves so hopefully I'll get to it soon. But definitely no promises. Haha.
    I still need to read Her Dark Curiosity. It's definitely in my more immediate TBR.
    Hopefully we can get through a good portion of Christmas-y books. I'm for sure starting with My True Love Gave to Me. It's been calling my name since it's release. :)
    Here's to a great December!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you got into a reading slump after The Retribution of Mara Dyer! I'm still so envious that you won A Court of Thorns and Roses! I can't wait to read it. I hope you have a great reading month in December I'm really looking forward to seeing what you make of Unspeakable.

    ReplyDelete